TOUR FOUR ISLANDS LONGTAIL BOAT
* Phra Nang Cave is a very famous cave of Nang River. Phra Nang Cave is a sacred cave of the sailors. Invite to worship for prosperity. And watch the beauty in the cave. Can swim and relax on the beach.
* Koh Kai Island, limestone island that was both wind and rain eroded into a large chicken head shape in the middle of the sea. It is the perfect place to snorkel.
* Unseen in Thailand The natural wonders of the long sand dune between the islands. Koh Tum and Koh Bo The waterfall will have white sand and limestone beach appear. Is amazing We can walk to another island.
* Poda Island is a place where white sandy beach, crystal clear sea, perfect for sunbathing. Dive into the beautiful coral reef fish and dine on the beach.
1.This price includes transfer - hotel - pier - hotel in karbi town and Ao Nang area, Klong Muang beach and Tubkaak beach,** not pick up Railay **, buffet lunch, drinking water, fruit, life jacket, diving mask, local guide, marine accident insurance. Thai National Park Fee
2. This price does not include Foreign Park Fee
* Park fee *
Foreigner Adult 400 Baht / Child 200 Baht
Thai Adult 40 Baht / Child 20 Baht